Al Hazm Castle, Oman. "Al Hazm Castle was built around the beginning of the 18th century towards the end of the reign of Al Yarubi tribe over Oman."
- Limited Edition Prints on Gallery Quality Canvas
- Printed with archival inks, UV protective coating & naturally glare resistant
- Media Options:
- Rolled Canvas (ready for professional framing)
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas - the image wraps around the sides (wired and ready to hang)
- Canvas with Black Float Frame - stretched canvas appears to be "floating" within the frame (wired and ready to hang
- Lisa Ross is a Master Printer and does all the printing herself
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- About Lisa Ross
Quality Promise. Read our quality guarantee
Shipping & Returns. Read about our policies
Other Ways to Purchase:
By Phone: 619-516-8186
In Person: Visit the San Diego Gallery
A Walk in the Woods
Limited Edition Fine Art Photograph Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included Dave Ness prints and stretches the canvas himself out of his Point Loma studio Media: Gallery Quality Canvas, printed with archival...
San Diego, CA. "The Gemini Moon Rises behind the dog beach lifeguard tower in Ocean Beach." Each Limited Edition Photographic Print is produced by a professional Fine Art printing lab...
Old Town Mazatlan, Mexico. "Decaying buildings along narrow streets and alleys near the central market in Old Town Mazatlan reveal hidden photographic treasures in vivid textures and subtle colors." Limited...
Okavango Delta, Botswana. "The Okavango Delta is a vast inland river delta in northern Botswana. It’s known for its sprawling grassy plains, which flood seasonally, becoming a lush animal habitat....