"The rapid change from flat water to toppling wave creates a feeling of swirl. The power of the toppling wave is felt on the left and the beautiful backlit aqua swell on the right tells the story of what is about to happen."
- Limited Edition Fine Art Photographic Print
- Dave Ness prints and stretches the canvas himself out of his Point Loma studio
- Gallery Quality Canvas, printed with archival inks
- Stretched Canvas is "Gallery Wrapped" (the image wraps around the sides)
- UV protective coating & naturally glare resistant
- Wired and ready to hang
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- About Dave Ness
Quality Promise. Read our quality guarantee
Shipping & Returns. Read about our policies
Other Ways to Purchase:
By Phone: 619-516-8186
In Person: Visit the San Diego Gallery
A Walk in the Woods
Limited Edition Fine Art Photograph Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included Dave Ness prints and stretches the canvas himself out of his Point Loma studio Media: Gallery Quality Canvas, printed with archival...
San Diego, CA. "The Gemini Moon Rises behind the dog beach lifeguard tower in Ocean Beach." Each Limited Edition Photographic Print is produced by a professional Fine Art printing lab...
Old Town Mazatlan, Mexico. "Decaying buildings along narrow streets and alleys near the central market in Old Town Mazatlan reveal hidden photographic treasures in vivid textures and subtle colors." Limited...
Okavango Delta, Botswana. "The Okavango Delta is a vast inland river delta in northern Botswana. It’s known for its sprawling grassy plains, which flood seasonally, becoming a lush animal habitat....