MK Winter 2018/2019 Photo Contest
Calling all San Diego County landscape photographers!
Winter Contest opens for submissions Oct. 5, 2018.
- Winter Quarter Theme: WINDOWS & DOORS
- Submissions accepted FRIDAY OCTOBER 5, 2018 - FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2018 via Instagram
- Six RUNNERS UP are selected to be displayed in the gallery, printed and displayed by MK
- Voting open to gallery patrons during the Winter Quarter (Jan. 4, 2019 - March 1, 2019)
- BIG SHOT WINNER! Popular vote winner will enter into an Art Consignment Agreement with MK to sell their winning piece in the gallery for the Winter Quarter.
-Submissions must be made by actual photographer
-Photographer must be 18 years or older
-Photographer must currently reside in San Diego County
-Simply choose your finest shot within the theme and hashtag #MKWinter2018Contest
-Limit one submission per participant
-Optional: Include your name and/or photography-related business name
-Entrants must be able to provide a high resolution version of the submitted image (minimum 12 megapixels)
-MK reserves the right to withdraw submissions that do not meet the minimum image file size requirements
-Be sure to follow us on Instagram (instagram.com/mk_envision/) to catch our announcements of the winners!
-6 RUNNERS UP finalists announced Friday NOV. 16, 2018
-MK Envision Galleries will be assuming all production aspects of the prints including printing, mounting, framing and displaying for the duration of the contest
-The photographer holds all copyrights to their image. The contest winner will be entering into a contract with MK including explicit intentions and parameters of the production and sale of their work
BIG SHOT WINNER:
-Popular vote winner announced Friday MARCH 8, 2019
-WINNER to enter into Art Consignment Agreement with MK for the Winter Exhibit Term (details disclosed to winner)
READY TO TRY YOUR LUCK? LOG INTO YOUR INSTAGRAM AND HASHTAG YOUR PICTURE WITH #MKWinter2018Contest
May the best local photographer win!
Congratulations to our six 2018 SUMMER PHOTO CONTEST finalists! Their work is proudly displayed in the gallery until October 4th.