Wind Wave Triptych
"The swell came from the sea but it is the wind that tops off the crest of this wave and steals the show. Two powerful forces of nature working together to create this Wind Wave."
- Limited Edition Fine Art Photographic Print (Set of 3)
- Dave Ness prints and stretches the canvas himself out of his Point Loma studio
- Gallery Quality Canvas, printed with archival inks
- Stretched Canvas is "Gallery Wrapped" (the image wraps around the sides)
- UV protective coating & naturally glare resistant
- Wired and ready to hang
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- About Dave Ness
Quality Promise. Read our quality guarantee
Shipping & Returns. Read about our policies
Other Ways to Purchase:
By Phone: 619-516-8186
In Person: Visit the San Diego Gallery
The Lone Photographer Triptych
Coronado, CA. "This fiery sunrise was captured from above the Coronado Bridge. Look closely and you can spot a lone photographer capturing it from the beach below." Limited Edition Fine Art...
Tower 13 Triptych
Cardiff State Beach, California. Black & White Photographic Prints (Set of 3), Hand-Colored Originals (Limited Editions) Also available as Limited Edition Prints of Hand-Colored Original All prints are Archival Quality (100...
Translucent Curl Triptych
"With sun shining through most of this wave it becomes translucent and somehow more lively. Light, energy and calm all come together in this scene." Limited Edition Fine Art Photographic...
Soothing Swell Triptych
"A building swell, laced with white wash from the prior wave, creates a soothing and simple form. Our eye is carried effortlessly across the three panels because of the subtle...