Shipping & Returns
We can ship anywhere within the United States from our home base in sunny San Diego, CA.
Shipping is calculated based upon the package's weight and dimensions in the final stage of check-out. Most pieces ship via UPS Ground. Large pieces requiring crates will be couriered by an art handling shipper. We work to negotiate the most cost-effective shipping rates available for Fine Art delivery.
To ensure each piece of artwork arrives safely, we work with a professional Fine Art packaging store to create custom art boxes and crates based upon the properties of each individual piece being shipped. The gallery does not up-charge on Fine Art packaging.
- Custom foam-lined art boxes are created for mid-sized pieces and cost approximately $75.
- For larger pieces and any piece valued at $2000+ custom art crates are built and cost approximately $150-300.
Each Fine Art Photographic piece is made to order. Because of this, we do not accept returns.
SHIPPING DAMAGE INSTRUCTIONS: In the rare and unfortunate event the artwork arrives damaged, please proceed with the following steps:
1) Take detailed photographs of the damage AND the original packaging the artwork arrived in
2) Attach the photographs to an email with your order number and send to customer service at email@example.com
3) We will file a claim with the shipping company and begin production of your replacement piece
4) Re-package the damaged piece in the original packaging and hold onto until further instructions
Your satisfaction is our top priority. For questions or concerns contact us at 619-516-8186.