- Limited Edition Prints on Gallery Quality Canvas
- Printed with archival inks, UV protective coating & naturally glare resistant
- Media Options:
- Rolled Canvas (ready for professional framing)
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas - the image wraps around the sides (wired and ready to hang)
- Canvas with Black Float Frame - stretched canvas appears to be "floating" within the frame (wired and ready to hang
- Lisa Ross is a Master Printer and does all the printing herself
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- About Lisa Ross
Quality Promise. Read our quality guarantee
Shipping & Returns. Read about our policies
Other Ways to Purchase:
By Phone: 619-516-8186
In Person: Visit the San Diego Gallery
Old Town Mazatlan, Mexico. "Decaying buildings along narrow streets and alleys near the central market in Old Town Mazatlan reveal hidden photographic treasures in vivid textures and subtle colors." Limited...
Okavango Delta, Botswana. "The Okavango Delta is a vast inland river delta in northern Botswana. It’s known for its sprawling grassy plains, which flood seasonally, becoming a lush animal habitat....
Erg Chebbi, Morocco. "Erg Chebbi is one of Morocco’s two Saharan ergs—large seas of dunes formed by windblown sand. One overnight stay in a tent, which involved intense night time...
Chiloe Island, Chile. "Isla Chiloe is the second largest island in Chile and is known for its independent minded inhabitants and wood churches. Shot at sunrise in the harbor. No...