Photographic Art Submission Guidelines:
We accept submissions from landscape photographers based out of San Diego. If you believe you are a good fit with MK Envision Galleries’ vision and are interested in submitting your work for review, see below for submission guidelines.
CALLING ALL LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHERS!
Now accepting submissions for 2018 installments.
- 4-6 images.
- Artist Statement.
- Must be based out of San Diego or have been part of the San Diego community for a significant amount of time.
- Must be a landscape photographer.
- Must be limited edition prints and be able to provide Certificates of Authenticity.
- Must have a cohesive body of work. Finalists will be asked to submit a 15-20 piece sample exhibit.
- Each image must have minimum printing size of 16x24 inches.
- List any past experience exhibiting in galleries, Art Fairs, or other public exposure.
- Questions if not addressed in Artist Statement:
- How would you describe your style/technique?
- What underlying message do you wish to convey as an artist to your viewers/collectors?
Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. MK Envision Galleries will review submissions at the close of the current submission period. Thank you for your interest in partnering with MK Envision Galleries!