Approaching Venice for the First Time
Venice, Italy. "From the airport, I traveled by boat to enter the ancient city of Venice. Under a gray sky, I’m engulfed in cameo hues of centuries-old buildings and the ebb-tide of ageless canals. This is one of the first images I photographed in Venice."
- Each Photo Encaustic piece is an original & made-to-order by Maryanne
- Encaustic pieces are coated in wax and hand colored with pastels
- Media Options (more details in link below):
- Fine Art Photo Encaustic is mounted and ready to hang
- Fine Art Photo Paper print comes rolled and ready for professional framing
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included with each piece
- About Maryanne McGuire
Media Options. Click for more details
Quality Promise. Read our quality guarantee
Shipping & Returns. Read about our policies
By Phone: 619-516-8186
In Person: Visit the San Diego Gallery
Budapest, Hungary. "Budapest is cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. A view of the Parliament in Pest across the Danube River at sunrise. Budapest is bejeweled...
Italy. "Gondolas came into use when horses were banned during the 14th Century. The floating city of Venice features over 170 canals that are approximately sixteen feet deep." Each Photo...
Castillo De Los Tres Reyes Del Morro
Havana, Cuba. "Morro Castle, named after the three biblical Magi, is a fortress guarding the entrance to Havana bay." Each Photo Encaustic piece is an original & made-to-order by Maryanne...
Gondola Ride in Venice
Italy. "These elegant, handmade wooden boats have been a distinctive feature of the city for almost 1000 years. Hiring a gondola at sunset is worth the hundred dollars to sit...